Theres no voices in my head just words on a page. If I have no one to talk to than maybe this will be the same. I'm gonna keep rambling every single day. I don't no how to make sense of any of this but somethings pushing me. PUSHING me. So I'll go with it. Let the push take me let the words shake me and then see where I land. Its only a words and words do things. They make me get up they make me think. I don't no what to do with myself. But Im not in this just for me. They are here and here they stay I couldn't ask for it any other way. If its not enough to do this for me. Well thats just stupid. There are three. Those lovely faces that are in my mind. The tick for every second.. the word in every rhyme. I can only take the words I got the wars I've won the times I fought. But the battle will never end and the fears only push away. After all. There words on a page. Keep on hearing them and now they are out. This is what I am. All of what I'm not. I want this more than ever and I.. Over and over and over again if this is what I'm built like than it must be who I am. A path I ran from all the days of night just sick of being scared of who I'm really like. I don't want to put this away. I wanna hold it I wanna stay. If it will clear out my head and bring me new thoughts. If it will calm the storms and push past the rocks. Maybe I need it to roll. Maybe I need it to stop… Maybe it needs to sing maybe I should never let it go maybe it should breathe. Living inside I won't let it die it wont burn out It doesn't hide… But the more words I spill the more they refill and I'll let them flow and help me rebuild..
No comments:
Post a Comment