I cant say that its not true... i can't stop seeing it in you... I can hear it all around you... like the mighty bells are ringing loud... the footsteps are marching down... chanting... someone to hold on to... someone holding me... victimized no longer... maybe nothings free... But if I paid for it everyday... and scorned it every night... for every breath I took... would that be really what it's like?...If I can feel the fingernails scratching down my back... the coldness from your eyes... the fire in their laugh... I don't step so lightly... after the attack... I won't let your past... be a part worth getting back... Labelled as effigy burning in the dark... A life held so closely.. Never to be one part.. Two pieces together.. That make it with in a breath... Something to hold on to... Until nothings left..
No comments:
Post a Comment