Total Pageviews
Sunday, 11 December 2011
Verbal Pollution
The best mess I'd like to address… Would best be explained slowly… Thoroughly and properly… With no distractions stopping me… I insist on saying what I mean to say… What I meant to be is… Well… Anyway… It may be something you may want to mention… A word simply heard to get your attention… To instantly react to my plan of attack… Would be disobedient to your lack of prevention… If I may be allowed to enable some how… A word to encourage apprehension… If I were to pick up… And never have been struck… Is it worth any livable comprehension?.. That's what I mean… To be at all unclean… Is this the low form of ascension?.. To enable a lift… Of some un-claimed gift… And allow it to be my detention… I can strive to be unable to hide… A mediocre state that I'd rather not mention… But after some thought… And more excuses bought… It's just a time tested state of expansion… A spirit in me… That's created to see… Just how accurate I can clarify position… If the place that I'm in… Is hereditary not whim… Than maybe I am a genealogical disaster… The ability to sustain… In my own vocational way… Well that's a derivative… I'm chemically formed to master… If I am to exhibit a persona of exquisite… Than my disposition is not of an acquirable taste… But to speak of it so abruptly and not let it corrupt me… Would only forgo any signs of restitution… That a reason to believe… Is not only to see… A plan made of verbal pollution…
Labels:
Poetry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment